Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Button text is missing on splash screen preview button
Button text is missing on splash screen preview button in splash settings
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project
2) Build settings > Player settings > Splash Image
3) Observe that the splash screen preview button is missing its text.
Reproducible on: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.2.0a1
Working fine on: 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.0b1
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
Note: Refer the screenshot attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete