Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Button text is missing on splash screen preview button
Button text is missing on splash screen preview button in splash settings
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project
2) Build settings > Player settings > Splash Image
3) Observe that the splash screen preview button is missing its text.
Reproducible on: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.2.0a1
Working fine on: 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.0b1
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
Note: Refer the screenshot attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected