Search Issue Tracker
Button is still intractable if second level parent canvas is disabled during runtime
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enter Playmode
3. Disable Canvas component on top level Canvas gameobject
4. Click in the area where the button was
Expected result: button does not activate
Actual result: button gets activated even though it is not visible
Reproduced on 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.20f2, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
- This does not happen if the Canvas component is disabled before running, but will happen again if disabled during runtime
Low priority defect for the moment. This bug is unlikely to be fixed in the near future.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website