Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.2.4-preview.41
Found in [Package]
[Burst] "Interlocked.Increment" and Decrement" compiles wrong results
1. Open "BurstInterlocked.zip" project
2. Enter Playmode
3. See Console output
Expected Result: Result stays '0' after "Increment" and "Decrement"
Actual Result: Result is '2000' after "Increment" and "Decrement"
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1,
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline