Search Issue Tracker
Built project crashes sometimes with OpenAdapter10 and Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryRead<0> output
1.Extract attached "repro.zip" file.
2.Inside it there is a already built project and project source.
3.Run "start_loop.bat" with admin privileges located in BuiltProject folder.
4.It will keep launching test.exe every 10s and store produced logs in BuiltProject > logs folder.
5.After some runs (might even take 100+ runs) test.exe will hard crash producing stack traces attached in edit.
It seems like this crash isn't affected by user mentioned window resizing script and usage of user32.dll.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System prefab doesn't simulate when in prefab mode and the Editor is playing but paused
- Cannot move/rotate/scale static objects in prefab mode when playing
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- PhotoCapture has a very low framerate
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP