Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Android] Built APKs with Android library (.aar) use backslash file separator to reach file in "res" folder
1) Open user's attached project
2) Build and run "Main" scene on any Android device
3) Press on "Start Recog !" button
No exception should be thrown.
java.io.FileNotFoundException is being thrown
5.6.0a5, 5.5.0f3, 5.4.3p2, 5.3.7p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mixed lighting does not differentiate between static and non-static objects in playmode
- Asset Serialization Mode Force Text saves NavMesh in binary
- CanvasRenderer.cull cannot be set to false if it is set to true on Awake/Start/OnEnable
- Crash in AnimationClip::BuildMecanimDataMainThread when entering a Play mode
- Transform Scale loses precision when duplicating child GameObject