Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Android] Built APKs with Android library (.aar) use backslash file separator to reach file in "res" folder
1) Open user's attached project
2) Build and run "Main" scene on any Android device
3) Press on "Start Recog !" button
No exception should be thrown.
java.io.FileNotFoundException is being thrown
5.6.0a5, 5.5.0f3, 5.4.3p2, 5.3.7p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- OnValidate fails to Undo the changes when one variable depends on another
- Invalid REST API request received - unauthorized client ip address is thrown when connecting to 'local_ip:38000' in a browser
- [IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value