Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Android] Built APKs with Android library (.aar) use backslash file separator to reach file in "res" folder
1) Open user's attached project
2) Build and run "Main" scene on any Android device
3) Press on "Start Recog !" button
No exception should be thrown.
java.io.FileNotFoundException is being thrown
5.6.0a5, 5.5.0f3, 5.4.3p2, 5.3.7p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd