Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Android] Built APKs with Android library (.aar) use backslash file separator to reach file in "res" folder
1) Open user's attached project
2) Build and run "Main" scene on any Android device
3) Press on "Start Recog !" button
No exception should be thrown.
java.io.FileNotFoundException is being thrown
5.6.0a5, 5.5.0f3, 5.4.3p2, 5.3.7p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2