Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Android] Built APKs with Android library (.aar) use backslash file separator to reach file in "res" folder
1) Open user's attached project
2) Build and run "Main" scene on any Android device
3) Press on "Start Recog !" button
No exception should be thrown.
java.io.FileNotFoundException is being thrown
5.6.0a5, 5.5.0f3, 5.4.3p2, 5.3.7p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds