Search Issue Tracker
Builds with Steamworks.NET don't show the errors files and lines details in the stacktrace
1. What happened
A build with Steamworks.NET doesn't show the errors files and lines details in the stacktrace.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Build and execute the attached project. A script will be spamming a set of Debug.LogError that will have the full details in editor, and lack them in the build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open