Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer throws "The build cannot be appended" exception when using AcceptExternalModificationsToPlayer option
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "Upgrade.zip"
2. In the menu bar click "shoutr lab" > "Export for Android"
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: Project is successfully exported
Actual result: Exception "InvalidOperationException: The build cannot be appended." appears
Reproduces on: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a6
- Not reproducible when Exporting project via Build Settings
- Exception appears in line BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer(scenes, pathBuild, BuildTarget.Android, BuildOptions.AcceptExternalModificationsToPlayer);
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display