Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer() accepts two different platform as targets
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity project on a OSX
2. Build the project via Build script (in Unity Menu under Build->Client)
Expected: Failed build due to build script specifying
Actual: Build succeeds and Xcode project is created which ends up in liker errors
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2010.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'