Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer() accepts two different platform as targets
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity project on a OSX
2. Build the project via Build script (in Unity Menu under Build->Client)
Expected: Failed build due to build script specifying
Actual: Build succeeds and Xcode project is created which ends up in liker errors
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2010.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"