Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer() accepts two different platform as targets
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity project on a OSX
2. Build the project via Build script (in Unity Menu under Build->Client)
Expected: Failed build due to build script specifying
Actual: Build succeeds and Xcode project is created which ends up in liker errors
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2010.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first