Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer() accepts two different platform as targets
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity project on a OSX
2. Build the project via Build script (in Unity Menu under Build->Client)
Expected: Failed build due to build script specifying
Actual: Build succeeds and Xcode project is created which ends up in liker errors
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2010.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"