Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Building Standalone throws ... program 'frag_surf': Unrecognized sampler 'samplerunity_lightmap' .. error with specific shaders
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Build for standalone
3. If no error is thrown, repeat step 2
Expected result: no error
"Error building Player: Shader error in 'Custom/ColorPicker': Fragment program 'frag_surf': Unrecognized sampler 'samplerunity_lightmap' - does not match any texture and is not a recognized inline name (should contain filter and wrap modes)."
Reproduced on 5.6.0b2, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.3.0b3
Not reproduced on 5.5.4p2, 5.6.0b1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b2
Problem disappears if the user goes to Edit -> Project Settings -> Graphics Settings and sets Shader Stripping -> Lightmap Modes to Automatic.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam