Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Building Standalone throws ... program 'frag_surf': Unrecognized sampler 'samplerunity_lightmap' .. error with specific shaders
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Build for standalone
3. If no error is thrown, repeat step 2
Expected result: no error
"Error building Player: Shader error in 'Custom/ColorPicker': Fragment program 'frag_surf': Unrecognized sampler 'samplerunity_lightmap' - does not match any texture and is not a recognized inline name (should contain filter and wrap modes)."
Reproduced on 5.6.0b2, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.3.0b3
Not reproduced on 5.5.4p2, 5.6.0b1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b2
Problem disappears if the user goes to Edit -> Project Settings -> Graphics Settings and sets Shader Stripping -> Lightmap Modes to Automatic.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode