Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Building Standalone throws ... program 'frag_surf': Unrecognized sampler 'samplerunity_lightmap' .. error with specific shaders
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Build for standalone
3. If no error is thrown, repeat step 2
Expected result: no error
"Error building Player: Shader error in 'Custom/ColorPicker': Fragment program 'frag_surf': Unrecognized sampler 'samplerunity_lightmap' - does not match any texture and is not a recognized inline name (should contain filter and wrap modes)."
Reproduced on 5.6.0b2, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.3.0b3
Not reproduced on 5.5.4p2, 5.6.0b1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b2
Problem disappears if the user goes to Edit -> Project Settings -> Graphics Settings and sets Shader Stripping -> Lightmap Modes to Automatic.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds