Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Building Standalone throws ... program 'frag_surf': Unrecognized sampler 'samplerunity_lightmap' .. error with specific shaders
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Build for standalone
3. If no error is thrown, repeat step 2
Expected result: no error
"Error building Player: Shader error in 'Custom/ColorPicker': Fragment program 'frag_surf': Unrecognized sampler 'samplerunity_lightmap' - does not match any texture and is not a recognized inline name (should contain filter and wrap modes)."
Reproduced on 5.6.0b2, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.3.0b3
Not reproduced on 5.5.4p2, 5.6.0b1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b2
Problem disappears if the user goes to Edit -> Project Settings -> Graphics Settings and sets Shader Stripping -> Lightmap Modes to Automatic.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used