Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Building Standalone throws ... program 'frag_surf': Unrecognized sampler 'samplerunity_lightmap' .. error with specific shaders
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Build for standalone
3. If no error is thrown, repeat step 2
Expected result: no error
"Error building Player: Shader error in 'Custom/ColorPicker': Fragment program 'frag_surf': Unrecognized sampler 'samplerunity_lightmap' - does not match any texture and is not a recognized inline name (should contain filter and wrap modes)."
Reproduced on 5.6.0b2, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.3.0b3
Not reproduced on 5.5.4p2, 5.6.0b1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b2
Problem disappears if the user goes to Edit -> Project Settings -> Graphics Settings and sets Shader Stripping -> Lightmap Modes to Automatic.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button