Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Building project crashes at StreamedBinaryWrite<0>::TransferSTLStyleArray<OffsetPtrArrayTransfer<OffsetPtr<mecanim::statemachine
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build it
- Unity crashes with stacktrace containing StreamedBinaryWrite<0>::TransferSTLStyleArray<OffsetPtrArrayTransfer<OffsetPtr<mecanim::statemachine::ConditionConstant> > >
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p3, 5.5.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown