Search Issue Tracker
Building IL2CPP which includes the JsonFx library throws "not implemented on non-abstract class"
1) Download and open project
2) Make sure that scripting backend is set to il2cpp
3) Try building project
4) Notice the errors thrown and build failing
reproduced on 4.6.7p1, 5.0.4f1, 5.1.2f1 and 5.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets