Search Issue Tracker
Building IL2CPP which includes the JsonFx library throws "not implemented on non-abstract class"
1) Download and open project
2) Make sure that scripting backend is set to il2cpp
3) Try building project
4) Notice the errors thrown and build failing
reproduced on 4.6.7p1, 5.0.4f1, 5.1.2f1 and 5.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project