Search Issue Tracker
Building IL2CPP which includes the JsonFx library throws "not implemented on non-abstract class"
1) Download and open project
2) Make sure that scripting backend is set to il2cpp
3) Try building project
4) Notice the errors thrown and build failing
reproduced on 4.6.7p1, 5.0.4f1, 5.1.2f1 and 5.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
Sep 01, 2015 13:23
In which version was this issue fixed? I'm still getting it in 4.6.7p4
Jul 27, 2015 14:45
Seen in 4.6.7p2 as well.