Search Issue Tracker
Building IL2CPP which includes the JsonFx library throws "not implemented on non-abstract class"
1) Download and open project
2) Make sure that scripting backend is set to il2cpp
3) Try building project
4) Notice the errors thrown and build failing
reproduced on 4.6.7p1, 5.0.4f1, 5.1.2f1 and 5.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene