Search Issue Tracker
Building IL2CPP which includes the JsonFx library throws "not implemented on non-abstract class"
1) Download and open project
2) Make sure that scripting backend is set to il2cpp
3) Try building project
4) Notice the errors thrown and build failing
reproduced on 4.6.7p1, 5.0.4f1, 5.1.2f1 and 5.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error