Search Issue Tracker
Building for WebGL fails when CrashReporting.Init(String) is present in a script
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build to WebGL
In the console, there should be three errors indicating that UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly and the build wasn't built.
Expected result: the build succeeds, there are no errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)