Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Building as local system user fails on windows
1) Download attached project
2) Download PsTools (notably, PsExec) - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/psexec
3) Run cmd in administrators mode
4) Run the PsExec like this - "psexec -i -s cmd.exe"
5) Run your Unity in batchmode like this (you can use 'cd' to move to the folder and add logging message if you want it to be more conveniently placed):
<pathtounity>\Unity\Editor\Unity.exe -batchmode -buildWindowsPlayer tmp\test.exe -projectPath <path-to-repro-project> -quit
Expected: It builds normally (it does so when built from editor ran explicitly)
Actual: Compiler errors are found
Reproduced in 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b6, 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'