Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Building an application generates WinPixEventRuntime.dll when "Development Build" is unchecked and "Architecture" is "x86_64"
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Navigate to File -> Build Settings... -> make sure "Development Build" is unchecked and "Architecture" is "x86_64"
3. Build an application
4. After the Building is complete, observe the Build location folder
Expected result: the WinPixEventRuntime.dll file is not found
Actual result: the WinPixEventRuntime.dll file is found even though the "Development Build" is unchecked
Reproducible with: 2018.3.3f2, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.19f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials
Aug 28, 2021 23:55
still in 2020.x
Aug 05, 2019 10:59
Are there any temporary workarounds for this issue? I'm working on a huge project so I have to freeze on version 2018.3.0f2 (64-bit).