Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Building an application generates WinPixEventRuntime.dll when "Development Build" is unchecked and "Architecture" is "x86_64"
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Navigate to File -> Build Settings... -> make sure "Development Build" is unchecked and "Architecture" is "x86_64"
3. Build an application
4. After the Building is complete, observe the Build location folder
Expected result: the WinPixEventRuntime.dll file is not found
Actual result: the WinPixEventRuntime.dll file is found even though the "Development Build" is unchecked
Reproducible with: 2018.3.3f2, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.19f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Editor crashes when opening it with "-standaloneBuildSubtarget Server" CLI
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1