Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Building an application generates WinPixEventRuntime.dll when "Development Build" is unchecked and "Architecture" is "x86_64"
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Navigate to File -> Build Settings... -> make sure "Development Build" is unchecked and "Architecture" is "x86_64"
3. Build an application
4. After the Building is complete, observe the Build location folder
Expected result: the WinPixEventRuntime.dll file is not found
Actual result: the WinPixEventRuntime.dll file is found even though the "Development Build" is unchecked
Reproducible with: 2018.3.3f2, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.19f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors