Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Building an application generates WinPixEventRuntime.dll when "Development Build" is unchecked and "Architecture" is "x86_64"
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Navigate to File -> Build Settings... -> make sure "Development Build" is unchecked and "Architecture" is "x86_64"
3. Build an application
4. After the Building is complete, observe the Build location folder
Expected result: the WinPixEventRuntime.dll file is not found
Actual result: the WinPixEventRuntime.dll file is found even though the "Development Build" is unchecked
Reproducible with: 2018.3.3f2, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.19f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar