Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Building an application generates WinPixEventRuntime.dll when "Development Build" is unchecked and "Architecture" is "x86_64"
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Navigate to File -> Build Settings... -> make sure "Development Build" is unchecked and "Architecture" is "x86_64"
3. Build an application
4. After the Building is complete, observe the Build location folder
Expected result: the WinPixEventRuntime.dll file is not found
Actual result: the WinPixEventRuntime.dll file is found even though the "Development Build" is unchecked
Reproducible with: 2018.3.3f2, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.19f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Coverity fix (671568)
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis