Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.2
Building a iOS project in OSX in Terminal blocks it
Building iOS project in OSX from terminal messes up terminal settings, and makes it unusable.
Workaround: edit Unity.app/Contents/PlaybackEngines/iOSSupport/Tools/OSX/mono-xcompiler-wrapper.sh and after line:
script -q /dev/null "$DIR/mono-xcompiler" "$@"
add new line:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error