Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[Build] WWW.progress returns only 0 or 1 value
1) Open the project
2) Build the Inspir3d scene in it
3) On the browser open up console and notice lines:
Progress = 0
4) Notice that this line gets stacked up and is not updated to any other value(if you add another Debug.Log of progress after bundle is finished it will show value of 1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Dec 16, 2015 18:19
I have the same issue with the webplayer export when I build the project (but not in the editor).
Will this issue be resolved for webplayer export too ?