Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[Build] Shader Variants compilation takes additional time when building a project
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Build it
Expected results: Build finishes in approx. 6-7 seconds, i.e. the build time on 2019.2.0b6
Actual results: Build finishes in twice the expected time (12-14 seconds)
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0b7, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.0b6
1. The testing was done on a machine with i7-8700, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM.
2. Removing Always Included Shaders in Player Settings -> Graphics didn't reduce the build time. These shaders are still being compiled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect