Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[Build] Shader Variants compilation takes additional time when building a project
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Build it
Expected results: Build finishes in approx. 6-7 seconds, i.e. the build time on 2019.2.0b6
Actual results: Build finishes in twice the expected time (12-14 seconds)
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0b7, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.0b6
1. The testing was done on a machine with i7-8700, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM.
2. Removing Always Included Shaders in Player Settings -> Graphics didn't reduce the build time. These shaders are still being compiled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file