Search Issue Tracker
Build process is flagged by Windows Defender when building for WebGL platform
1. Open the user’s attached project
2. Go to Files → Build Settings
3. Select the WebGL platform and press Build
Expected result: The build is successful
Actual result: One of the build processes gets flagged as a virus by the Windows Defender
Reproducible with: 2020.3.32f1
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio