Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Build process fails when BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer has a path parameter containing Application.dataPath + "/../"
1) Download and open "911830_buildpath.zip" project
2) Press "Build/Build for Android" button located in (top) menu
-- Notice that build fails with "Building to the Assets folder is not allowed." error message
If you write any other directory and add "/../" to it, everything works as expected.
That means, this issue is reproducible only when user tries to build project in Assets' folder parent.
Regression appeared in 5.6.0b1
5.6.0b1, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b5
Unable to reproduce with:
Reproduced on Mac and Windows with Android, iOS, OSX and Windows platforms as build target platforms
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In Timeline, audio ease in and ease out broken when assigned an audio source
- [Profiler] [UI] Selected label contains data after cleanup
- Mismatched shadow projection between the Scene and Game views
- Infinite creation of Materials
- [MAC] Console window is showing an error when selecting a GameObject that uses geometry shaders