Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Build process fails when BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer has a path parameter containing Application.dataPath + "/../"
1) Download and open "911830_buildpath.zip" project
2) Press "Build/Build for Android" button located in (top) menu
-- Notice that build fails with "Building to the Assets folder is not allowed." error message
If you write any other directory and add "/../" to it, everything works as expected.
That means, this issue is reproducible only when user tries to build project in Assets' folder parent.
Regression appeared in 5.6.0b1
5.6.0b1, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b5
Unable to reproduce with:
Reproduced on Mac and Windows with Android, iOS, OSX and Windows platforms as build target platforms
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute