Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Build process fails when BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer has a path parameter containing Application.dataPath + "/../"
1) Download and open "911830_buildpath.zip" project
2) Press "Build/Build for Android" button located in (top) menu
-- Notice that build fails with "Building to the Assets folder is not allowed." error message
If you write any other directory and add "/../" to it, everything works as expected.
That means, this issue is reproducible only when user tries to build project in Assets' folder parent.
Regression appeared in 5.6.0b1
5.6.0b1, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b5
Unable to reproduce with:
Reproduced on Mac and Windows with Android, iOS, OSX and Windows platforms as build target platforms
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default