Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user-supplied project
2. In the top Toolbar select Test -> Failing Test -> Building player
Expected: the build is made, and the TestAsyncTask() method should be called only once.
Actual: the build is made, but the TestAsyncTask() method is called twice.
Reproduced in: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once