Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user-supplied project
2. In the top Toolbar select Test -> Failing Test -> Building player
Expected: the build is made, and the TestAsyncTask() method should be called only once.
Actual: the build is made, but the TestAsyncTask() method is called twice.
Reproduced in: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves