Search Issue Tracker
Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user-supplied project
2. In the top Toolbar select Test -> Failing Test -> Building player
Expected: the build is made, and the TestAsyncTask() method should be called only once.
Actual: the build is made, but the TestAsyncTask() method is called twice.
Reproduced in: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- Rigidbody jitters when placed in additional PhysicsScene
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled