Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user-supplied project
2. In the top Toolbar select Test -> Failing Test -> Building player
Expected: the build is made, and the TestAsyncTask() method should be called only once.
Actual: the build is made, but the TestAsyncTask() method is called twice.
Reproduced in: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project