Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user-supplied project
2. In the top Toolbar select Test -> Failing Test -> Building player
Expected: the build is made, and the TestAsyncTask() method should be called only once.
Actual: the build is made, but the TestAsyncTask() method is called twice.
Reproduced in: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated