Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.10f1
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Build is never finished when there is a large amount of assets in the StreamingAssets folder
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the user-submitted project
2. Run "Tools -> CreateManySmallFiles"
3. Build the project
Expected result: Build is successful
Actual result: Build is never finished
Reproduced on: 2020.1.0a24, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.a17
Does not reproduce on: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.a23
Build took ~90 seconds to finish on Unity 2020.1.0a23 and less than a minute on earlier Unity versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock