Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.10f1
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Build is never finished when there is a large amount of assets in the StreamingAssets folder
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the user-submitted project
2. Run "Tools -> CreateManySmallFiles"
3. Build the project
Expected result: Build is successful
Actual result: Build is never finished
Reproduced on: 2020.1.0a24, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.a17
Does not reproduce on: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.a23
Build took ~90 seconds to finish on Unity 2020.1.0a23 and less than a minute on earlier Unity versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked