Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
Build errors when trying to build a project with high Managed Stripping Level and a script containing 'unmanaged' constraint
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's originally attached project
2. Build for Windows Standalone (include SampleScene)
-- Observe the build errors
Reproducible with: 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Could not test with some versions (early versions of streams and LTS) due to it not recognizing 'unmanaged' constraint
Note: Setting Managed Stripping Level to Low builds the project without any errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window