Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
Build errors when trying to build a project with high Managed Stripping Level and a script containing 'unmanaged' constraint
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's originally attached project
2. Build for Windows Standalone (include SampleScene)
-- Observe the build errors
Reproducible with: 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Could not test with some versions (early versions of streams and LTS) due to it not recognizing 'unmanaged' constraint
Note: Setting Managed Stripping Level to Low builds the project without any errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform