Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.38f1, 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.17f1, 2022.2.0b5, 2023.1.0a5
Build doesn't fail instantly when building with a different backend over an existing build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's "TestBuildBugs" project
2. Go to "File" -> "Build Settings..."
3. Click "Player Settings..."
4. Click "Other Settings"
5. Make sure "Scripting Backend" is set to "Mono" under the "Configuration" settings
6. Build the project
7. Observe the progress bar
Expected result: Build fails instantly after checking for a build with a different backend
Actual result: Build fails only after the entire project is compiled
Reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging