Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.38f1, 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.17f1, 2022.2.0b5, 2023.1.0a5
Build doesn't fail instantly when building with a different backend over an existing build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's "TestBuildBugs" project
2. Go to "File" -> "Build Settings..."
3. Click "Player Settings..."
4. Click "Other Settings"
5. Make sure "Scripting Backend" is set to "Mono" under the "Configuration" settings
6. Build the project
7. Observe the progress bar
Expected result: Build fails instantly after checking for a build with a different backend
Actual result: Build fails only after the entire project is compiled
Reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP build fails when using EditorUserBuildSettings.il2CppCodeGeneration
- Scene template title section with its functions becomes hidden when scroll is used
- "UnauthorizedAccessException" thrown when using System.IO in UWP Build
- Rect Transform Scale is affected by Sprite Renderer Size when in Prefab mode
- Crashes on GarbageCollector::CollectIncremental when entering the Play Mode