Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.38f1, 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.17f1, 2022.2.0b5, 2023.1.0a5
Build doesn't fail instantly when building with a different backend over an existing build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's "TestBuildBugs" project
2. Go to "File" -> "Build Settings..."
3. Click "Player Settings..."
4. Click "Other Settings"
5. Make sure "Scripting Backend" is set to "Mono" under the "Configuration" settings
6. Build the project
7. Observe the progress bar
Expected result: Build fails instantly after checking for a build with a different backend
Actual result: Build fails only after the entire project is compiled
Reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component