Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Build crashes when swap chain resizes on startup
How to reproduce:
1. Change the first monitor’s scale to 125% & the second monitor’s scale to 100%
2. Open attached project "MonitorTest.zip"
3. Build the project
4. Open the build via cmd with "-monitor 2" argument
Expected result: Build does not crash
Actual result: Build crashes
Reproducible with - 2019.4.25f1, 2019.4.28f1
Not reproducible with - 2019.4.24f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete