Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Build crashes on _VEC_memcpy when continuously Starting and Stopping WebCamTexture
How to reproduce:
1. Open QA-supplied project
2. Load scene "Main"
3. Build for PC
4. Run the build and wait until it crashes (experienced crashes occurring between 10~ and 240~ iterations while testing)
Expected result: Build runs until it's closed and doesn't crash
Actual result: Build crashes on _VEC_memcpy somewhere between 10 and 250 iterations (rarely goes past 250)
Reproducible when built with: 2017.3.0a4, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.1.0p4, 2017.1.0p3, 5.6.3p1, 5.5.4p2
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode