Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Build crashes on _VEC_memcpy when continuously Starting and Stopping WebCamTexture
How to reproduce:
1. Open QA-supplied project
2. Load scene "Main"
3. Build for PC
4. Run the build and wait until it crashes (experienced crashes occurring between 10~ and 240~ iterations while testing)
Expected result: Build runs until it's closed and doesn't crash
Actual result: Build crashes on _VEC_memcpy somewhere between 10 and 250 iterations (rarely goes past 250)
Reproducible when built with: 2017.3.0a4, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.1.0p4, 2017.1.0p3, 5.6.3p1, 5.5.4p2
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"