Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Canvas elements are placed incorrectly when setting non-native resolution in standalone build
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Open "case_741751-New_Unity_Project"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Build the scene
4. Play the scene at native resolution and observe the button turning red when hovered over
5. Play the scene at a lower resolution and observe how the button is moved to the right of the center
You have to hover somewhere above of the button for it to turn red.
This appears only in Unity 5.3.0b5 (70818a4976ce)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile
- [Linux][Profiler] Missing Profiler error has thrown clicking the "Save Changes" button
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small