Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
Canvas elements are placed incorrectly when setting non-native resolution in standalone build
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Open "case_741751-New_Unity_Project"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Build the scene
4. Play the scene at native resolution and observe the button turning red when hovered over
5. Play the scene at a lower resolution and observe how the button is moved to the right of the center
You have to hover somewhere above of the button for it to turn red.
This appears only in Unity 5.3.0b5 (70818a4976ce)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button