Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Canvas elements are placed incorrectly when setting non-native resolution in standalone build
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Open "case_741751-New_Unity_Project"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Build the scene
4. Play the scene at native resolution and observe the button turning red when hovered over
5. Play the scene at a lower resolution and observe how the button is moved to the right of the center
You have to hover somewhere above of the button for it to turn red.
This appears only in Unity 5.3.0b5 (70818a4976ce)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated