Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Canvas elements are placed incorrectly when setting non-native resolution in standalone build
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Open "case_741751-New_Unity_Project"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Build the scene
4. Play the scene at native resolution and observe the button turning red when hovered over
5. Play the scene at a lower resolution and observe how the button is moved to the right of the center
You have to hover somewhere above of the button for it to turn red.
This appears only in Unity 5.3.0b5 (70818a4976ce)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"