Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Canvas elements are placed incorrectly when setting non-native resolution in standalone build
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Open "case_741751-New_Unity_Project"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Build the scene
4. Play the scene at native resolution and observe the button turning red when hovered over
5. Play the scene at a lower resolution and observe how the button is moved to the right of the center
You have to hover somewhere above of the button for it to turn red.
This appears only in Unity 5.3.0b5 (70818a4976ce)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project