Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Build And Run fails to run build name with non-URI characters (i.e. space or non-ANSI)
1. Create a new project
2. Switch to WebGL
3. Press Build&Run
4. Create and select a "New folder"
Actual result: "incorrect header check" exception on 5.5.0f3 build, "ReferenceError: Module is not defined" on 5.6.0a6
Expected result: build should run without any errors
Reproducible: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a6
Not reproducible with 5.4.3p2
Reproduced on: Windows 10, Firefox 50.0.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'