Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Bugreporter does not print out failing filename then project packing fails
How to reproduce:
1. Open a Bug reporter
2. Attach a project that would fail to be packed
3. Click 'Send'
Expected: Bug reporter prints out the exact file that causes the issue
Actual: Bug reporter only informs that the operation has failed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR