Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Bugreporter does not print out failing filename then project packing fails
How to reproduce:
1. Open a Bug reporter
2. Attach a project that would fail to be packed
3. Click 'Send'
Expected: Bug reporter prints out the exact file that causes the issue
Actual: Bug reporter only informs that the operation has failed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script