Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Bugreporter does not print out failing filename then project packing fails
How to reproduce:
1. Open a Bug reporter
2. Attach a project that would fail to be packed
3. Click 'Send'
Expected: Bug reporter prints out the exact file that causes the issue
Actual: Bug reporter only informs that the operation has failed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made