Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Importing high vertex count models throws a warning, splits the mesh even if the vertex limit was not reached
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Reinport the "test_map" model
3. Notice a warning come up: "Meshes may not have more than 65534 vertices or triangles at the moment"
4. Select the "test_map" model
5. Check the "Keep Quads" option
6. Notice that the "mesh_0007" is not imported
Expected result: A warning "Meshes with quads can not have more than 65000 vertices or faces" should not come up, checking "Keep Quads" should import the model
Actual result: A warning "Meshes with quads can not have more than 65000 vertices or faces" comes up, checking "Keep Quads" does not import the model
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0b2, 5.6.0p3, 5.5.2p3, 5.4.5p1
Fixed in: 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.