Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Importing high vertex count models throws a warning, splits the mesh even if the vertex limit was not reached
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Reinport the "test_map" model
3. Notice a warning come up: "Meshes may not have more than 65534 vertices or triangles at the moment"
4. Select the "test_map" model
5. Check the "Keep Quads" option
6. Notice that the "mesh_0007" is not imported
Expected result: A warning "Meshes with quads can not have more than 65000 vertices or faces" should not come up, checking "Keep Quads" should import the model
Actual result: A warning "Meshes with quads can not have more than 65000 vertices or faces" comes up, checking "Keep Quads" does not import the model
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0b2, 5.6.0p3, 5.5.2p3, 5.4.5p1
Fixed in: 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website