Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Importing high vertex count models throws a warning, splits the mesh even if the vertex limit was not reached
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Reinport the "test_map" model
3. Notice a warning come up: "Meshes may not have more than 65534 vertices or triangles at the moment"
4. Select the "test_map" model
5. Check the "Keep Quads" option
6. Notice that the "mesh_0007" is not imported
Expected result: A warning "Meshes with quads can not have more than 65000 vertices or faces" should not come up, checking "Keep Quads" should import the model
Actual result: A warning "Meshes with quads can not have more than 65000 vertices or faces" comes up, checking "Keep Quads" does not import the model
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0b2, 5.6.0p3, 5.5.2p3, 5.4.5p1
Fixed in: 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.