Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Bug Reporter appears after closing specific project that were in play mode at least once
1. Open project attached (a-0.zip)
2. Open scene "UI_Test" from "Assets/Scenes"
3. Enter play mode.
4. Leave play mode.
5. Exit editor.
Expected result: Editor will cleanly exit.
Actual result: Bug reporter will appear.
Note: It freezes when closing this project on 5.5.0f3 and crashes with later versions
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.