Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
Bug Reporter appears after closing specific project that were in play mode at least once
1. Open project attached (a-0.zip)
2. Open scene "UI_Test" from "Assets/Scenes"
3. Enter play mode.
4. Leave play mode.
5. Exit editor.
Expected result: Editor will cleanly exit.
Actual result: Bug reporter will appear.
Note: It freezes when closing this project on 5.5.0f3 and crashes with later versions
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode