Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Bug Reporter appears after closing specific project that were in play mode at least once
1. Open project attached (a-0.zip)
2. Open scene "UI_Test" from "Assets/Scenes"
3. Enter play mode.
4. Leave play mode.
5. Exit editor.
Expected result: Editor will cleanly exit.
Actual result: Bug reporter will appear.
Note: It freezes when closing this project on 5.5.0f3 and crashes with later versions
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete