Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
Bug Reporter appears after closing specific project that were in play mode at least once
1. Open project attached (a-0.zip)
2. Open scene "UI_Test" from "Assets/Scenes"
3. Enter play mode.
4. Leave play mode.
5. Exit editor.
Expected result: Editor will cleanly exit.
Actual result: Bug reporter will appear.
Note: It freezes when closing this project on 5.5.0f3 and crashes with later versions
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file