Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
Bug Reporter appears after closing specific project that were in play mode at least once
1. Open project attached (a-0.zip)
2. Open scene "UI_Test" from "Assets/Scenes"
3. Enter play mode.
4. Leave play mode.
5. Exit editor.
Expected result: Editor will cleanly exit.
Actual result: Bug reporter will appear.
Note: It freezes when closing this project on 5.5.0f3 and crashes with later versions
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double-clicking a script in the Inspector window does not open the External Script Editor
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline