Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
BoxCollider2D with an EdgeRadius > 0 results in "Physics2D.queriesStartInColliders" being ignored for queries.
1. Open user's attached project "2d" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Raycast from both boxes doesn't detect any Colliders
Actual result: Raycast, from the box with EdgeRadius greater that 0, detects a collision with the Collider that it originates from
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a24
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux pops a progress bar when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers