Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
BoxCollider2D with an EdgeRadius > 0 results in "Physics2D.queriesStartInColliders" being ignored for queries.
1. Open user's attached project "2d" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Raycast from both boxes doesn't detect any Colliders
Actual result: Raycast, from the box with EdgeRadius greater that 0, detects a collision with the Collider that it originates from
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a24
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area