Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
BoxCollider2D with an EdgeRadius > 0 results in "Physics2D.queriesStartInColliders" being ignored for queries.
1. Open user's attached project "2d" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Raycast from both boxes doesn't detect any Colliders
Actual result: Raycast, from the box with EdgeRadius greater that 0, detects a collision with the Collider that it originates from
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a24
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications