Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
BoxCollider2D with an EdgeRadius > 0 results in "Physics2D.queriesStartInColliders" being ignored for queries.
1. Open user's attached project "2d" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Raycast from both boxes doesn't detect any Colliders
Actual result: Raycast, from the box with EdgeRadius greater that 0, detects a collision with the Collider that it originates from
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a24
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"