Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
BossRoom sample project spammed with errors and warnings after opening when MSAA is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. If no warnings or errors produced, hover Scene View
3. Select "Main Camera" GO
Expected results: No errors or warnings are spammed after second and third repro steps
Actual results: Errors and warnings spammed upon repainting the Scene View
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0b1 (URP 13.1.2), 2022.1.0b6 (URP 13.1.5), 2022.2.0a4 (URP 14.0.0)
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.28f1, 2021.2.10f1, 2022.1.0a16 (URP 13.1.1)
Workaround: Disable MSAA in the Render Pipeline Settings asset or close the Scene View
- When hovered over Scene View with mouse these warnings are produced: "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing (SetRenderTarget depth buffer)"
- Selecting the Main Camera in the opened scene will start spamming these errors as long as you're hovering the Scene View:
“Assertion failed” and
"Dimensions of color surface does not match dimensions of depth surface"
(this behaviour is continued after camera is no longer selected as well)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"
- Audio Reverb Zone Component is not applied when Effects are reordered in the Mixer