Search Issue Tracker
Borders corners not properly rendered
1 - Open the 2020.1 Editor
2 - look at corners of buttons in the top toolbar.
Some corners are not wrongly rounded and other wrongly flat.
The corners are all correct.
Cannot reproduce in 2020.2 nor 2019.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project