Search Issue Tracker
Boo scripts that use the Boo `[Property(Name)]` attribute get compilation errors
1. Open attached project
2. Inspect the PropertyTest.boo script
_brokenPropertyTest as int" works
Actual result: It doesn't work. "Boo.Lang.Extensions.Property(WorkingPropertyTest)]
_workingPropertyTest as int" is needed as a work around
Will not be fixed because UnityEngine defines a PropertyAttribute so we have a name clash and boo compiler fails to detect that.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar