Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.1
Found in [Package]
[Bolt] RenamedFrom attribute does not function correctly on array references to a renamed type
* Unity version: 2019.4.17f1,2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
* Bolt version: 1.4.13
1. Open the attached user's project "BoltRenamedFromIssue.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode and observe the Console output
3. In the Hierarchy window select "SavedFlowMachine" GameObject and open it's Flow Graph
4. in the Project Window open "Dependency.cs"
5. Change the namespace from "Company.Game" to "Company.Library"
6. Add \[RenamedFrom("Company.Game.Dependency")] attribute above the Dependency class definition and "using Ludiq;"
7. Add "using Company.Library;" line of "Depender.cs" to fix the reference to Dependency
8. Update unit options for Bolt through "Tools>Bolt>Update Unit Options"
9. Repeat step 3 and enter Play Mode
* The "Array" version of InvokeOnMultipleDependencies unit appears in error red, and Bolt produces a warning in the console about being unable to resolve "Company.Game.Dependency\". Connected units appear yellow since they are connected to a broken unit, though the units themselves are not broken.
* The "SavedFlowMachine" Graph appears without errors, and the Console outputs the same as it did in step 2
* In 2021.1.0a10 the output is partial
* One of the warning outputted:
Failed to define InvokeMember#91f67...:
System.MissingMemberException: No matching method found: 'Depender.InvokeOnMultipleDependencies ()'
at Ludiq.Member.ReflectMethod (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1\[T] candidates) \[0x000b8] in <9cfd1b20802e4649a8c8cf705d81447c>:0
at Ludiq.Member.Reflect () \[0x001ef] in <9cfd1b20802e4649a8c8cf705d81447c>:0
at Ludiq.Member.EnsureReflected () \[0x00008] in <9cfd1b20802e4649a8c8cf705d81447c>:0
at Bolt.MemberUnit.Definition () \[0x00006] in <976766e7b99043bda58e171223812aab>:0
at Bolt.InvokeMember.Definition () \[0x00000] in <976766e7b99043bda58e171223812aab>:0
at Bolt.Unit.Define () \[0x00015] in <976766e7b99043bda58e171223812aab>:0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete