Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Bolt] Bolt 1 Graph Context menus do not respect their Node Variable positions when Zoom value is below 1
1. Open the attached project "BoltRepro.zip"
2. In the Project window under the "Assets" folder open "Repro Flow.asset" Flow Macro
3. In the Flow Macro Graph zoom out and select the Variable Context Menu
Expected result: Graph Context menus respect their Node Variable positions when Zoom value is below 1
Actual result: Graph Context menus do not respect their Node Variable positions when Zoom value is below 1 (See attached bolt_bug.mov)
Reproduces on: Bolt 1.4.12 (2018.25f1, 2019.4.5f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18)
Could not test on Bolt 2.0.0a12 due to no Context menus on Node Variables
-Issue only reproduces when zoom out value is below 1 and above 0.7 because below the 0.7 value Node Information disappears
-Reproduces on macOS and Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"