Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account
1. Add a Set Position (Circle) block in initialize
2. Expand Arc Circle - Circle - Center
3. Modify the X or Y value and observe the particles changing their spawn position
4. Modify the Z value and observe how the particle are not affected
Z to move particles back/forward on the Z axis
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade