Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
BlendShapes change their shape when GPU Skinning is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1117816_repro.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
Expected result: The shapes in the game are the same
Actual result: The shapes in the game are not the same
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0b6, 2018.3.5f1
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.20f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
1) Could not test on versions 2018.3.0a1 to 2018.3.0b5 because of Editor errors. Could not test with 2019.1.0a1 because of errors as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"