Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Blend Tree groups Animation Clips by their names and connects them to Blend Tree as one child node
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project 'RPGMultiplayer.zip'
2. Load 'GameScene'
3. Notice that in Animator view all Animation Clips are connected to Blend Tree separately
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Observe the Blend Tree's graph in the Animator Window
Expected result: All Animation Clips are connected to Blend Tree separately
Actual result: Animation Clips with the same names are grouped and connected to Blend Tree as one child node
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3
- This issue also causes incorrect animation execution order. In the Blending Diagram move the red dot clockwise along the motions dots and observe the Animator view. It's noticeable that Animation Clips are randomly highlighted
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up