Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Blend Tree groups Animation Clips by their names and connects them to Blend Tree as one child node
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project 'RPGMultiplayer.zip'
2. Load 'GameScene'
3. Notice that in Animator view all Animation Clips are connected to Blend Tree separately
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Observe the Blend Tree's graph in the Animator Window
Expected result: All Animation Clips are connected to Blend Tree separately
Actual result: Animation Clips with the same names are grouped and connected to Blend Tree as one child node
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3
- This issue also causes incorrect animation execution order. In the Blending Diagram move the red dot clockwise along the motions dots and observe the Animator view. It's noticeable that Animation Clips are randomly highlighted
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible