Search Issue Tracker
Blend Tree animation is not blended correctly
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "BlendTreeRepro.zip" project
2. Open the "Repro" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Open the ReproCharacter's Animator
5. Open the BlendTree layer
6. Try changing the RunWalk value
Actual result: If the RunWalk value is not 0 or 1 the legs are animated totally wrong (gif "wrong.gif" attached).
Expected result: The legs should be animated correctly in blended animation (gif "correct.gif" attached).
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7.
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0a1.
Not reproducible with: 5.6.3p3, 5.5.4p4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed