Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Transition between animations makes GetIKRotation and GetIKPosition return incorrect value
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'New Unity Project 6.zip' and open in Unity
2) Open scene 'Clean Scene' and press Play
3) Click L.mouse button on the Scene view
Observe the Console window and you will see that values of the GetIKRotation and GetIKPosition will be returned incorrectly (Position: (-1.8, 0.4, -22.7) Rotation: (350.6, 336.6, 258.0))
Expected result: Values of the GetIKRotation and GetIKPositionshould should be ~ Position: (-1.7, 1.5, -22.7) Rotation: (349.0, 353.8, 259.3) (check attached image 'expected.png')
Actual result: Values of the GetIKRotation and GetIKPositionshould are ~ Position: (-1.8, 0.4, -22.7) Rotation: (350.6, 336.6, 258.0) (check attached image 'actual.png')
2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a5
Not reproduced with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab