Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
Blend Shape Normals are always calculating even when it's set to None in Import Settings
1. Open the attached project
2. Verify that the Blend Shape Normals Importer Settings is set to None
3. Re-import the "2017 Male" FBX model
4. Note the messages the Console, eg:
Blendshape 'Mouth_wide' on mesh 'malebody' has no normals. Recalculating normals.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
There are no Blend Shape Normals settings in 2017.4
Actual results: normals are always calculating
Expected results: if it's set to not calculate it shouldn't calculate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode