Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.8f1, 2023.1.0b5, 2023.2.0a1
Blend models are imported incorrectly when using the Parallel Import function
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "/Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity" Scene
3. Select all of the models located under "/Assets/Meshes/"
4. Reimport each model by right-clicking on it and selecting "Reimport"
5. Observe the models
6. Select all of the models and reimport all of them at once
7. Observe the models
Expected result: All of the models are imported correctly
Actual result: The models are imported incorrectly
Reproducible with: 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.10f1, 2022.2.0b2, 2023.1.0a4
Could not test with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.37f1 (Parallel Import function is not present)
- Parallel Import option, which is located under Edit > Project Settings > Editor > Asset Pipeline, must be enabled
- Using 2022.1.10f1 and 2022.2.0b2, the same behavior is apparent when using the "Reimport All" function instead of selecting all of the models and clicking "Reimport"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags