Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
1. Add a blackboard parameter with a range slider
2. Click on the slider and observe how the slider doesn't move to the clicked position (gif attached).
Slider value to update to the clicked position.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button