Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in [Package] 6.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
1. Add a blackboard parameter with a range slider
2. Click on the slider and observe how the slider doesn't move to the clicked position (gif attached).
Slider value to update to the clicked position.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made