Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in [Package] 6.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
1. Add a blackboard parameter with a range slider
2. Click on the slider and observe how the slider doesn't move to the clicked position (gif attached).
Slider value to update to the clicked position.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
- Enabling "Opaque Texture" changes size of gizmos within the Game View