Search Issue Tracker
Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
How to reproduce:
# Open HUB;
# Create 3D(HDRP) project;
# Create a visual effect graph in the "Project" window (Create->Visual Effects-> Visual Effect Graph);
# Select "Minimal System" in "Create New VFX Asset" and click "Create";
# Double-click on the graph to open it;
# Hover on the "+" in the blackboard to get a tooltip
Actual Result: Double borders around the tooltip. Added a screenshot in the attachments section.
Expected Result: Only one borders should be around the tooltip.
Reproducible with: 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.16f1, 2023.2.0b13, 2023.3.0a9.
Not Reproducible with: 2021.3.31f1 -> no tooltip.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP