Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
Black screen on some Android devices from Unity 5.3
When running the build on some Android devices (Samsung Galaxy S) black screen appears instead of a game content - then app quit after a few seconds - (no splash screen)
This happens only with unity 5.3.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy