Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Black lightmap on co-planar faces of non-uniformly scaled cubes
Lightmaps were generated with the On Demand GI Workflow from a scene lit only by a Skybox (or only by Sky Light Color). The scene is a collection of cubes. One of these is uniformly scaled, and one of its faces is in the same plane as adjacent faces on non-uniformly scaled cubes. The faces of the non-uniformly scaled cubes are black, but the face of the uniformly scaled cube is much lighter. The same material is applied to all of the cubes in this scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes