Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
BindingExtensions.BindProperty binds a property to a field by its name
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "BindProperty-bug"
2. Select the asset "Collection" in the Project window
3. Tick/untick the property "Is Enable" in the Inspector
Expected results: only the "Is Enable" property is ticked/unticked in the Inspector
Actual results: the "Is Enable" property and all other properties are ticked/unticked in the Inspector
Reproducible with: 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a17
Could not test with: 2018.4.25f1
1. It is reproducible because Property and PropertyCollection classes have a field "IsEnabled"
2. It is not reproducible when the name of the field "IsEnabled" is changed in Property class or in PropertyCollection class
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)