Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
BindingExtensions.BindProperty binds a property to a field by its name
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "BindProperty-bug"
2. Select the asset "Collection" in the Project window
3. Tick/untick the property "Is Enable" in the Inspector
Expected results: only the "Is Enable" property is ticked/unticked in the Inspector
Actual results: the "Is Enable" property and all other properties are ticked/unticked in the Inspector
Reproducible with: 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a17
Could not test with: 2018.4.25f1
1. It is reproducible because Property and PropertyCollection classes have a field "IsEnabled"
2. It is not reproducible when the name of the field "IsEnabled" is changed in Property class or in PropertyCollection class
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking
- CustomEditor List scrolls down when pressing Enter and ListView.selectionType is set to None