Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
BindingExtensions.BindProperty binds a property to a field by its name
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "BindProperty-bug"
2. Select the asset "Collection" in the Project window
3. Tick/untick the property "Is Enable" in the Inspector
Expected results: only the "Is Enable" property is ticked/unticked in the Inspector
Actual results: the "Is Enable" property and all other properties are ticked/unticked in the Inspector
Reproducible with: 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a17
Could not test with: 2018.4.25f1
1. It is reproducible because Property and PropertyCollection classes have a field "IsEnabled"
2. It is not reproducible when the name of the field "IsEnabled" is changed in Property class or in PropertyCollection class
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Editor crashes when opening it with "-standaloneBuildSubtarget Server" CLI
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1