Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
BindingExtensions.BindProperty binds a property to a field by its name
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "BindProperty-bug"
2. Select the asset "Collection" in the Project window
3. Tick/untick the property "Is Enable" in the Inspector
Expected results: only the "Is Enable" property is ticked/unticked in the Inspector
Actual results: the "Is Enable" property and all other properties are ticked/unticked in the Inspector
Reproducible with: 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a17
Could not test with: 2018.4.25f1
1. It is reproducible because Property and PropertyCollection classes have a field "IsEnabled"
2. It is not reproducible when the name of the field "IsEnabled" is changed in Property class or in PropertyCollection class
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated