Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
BindingExtensions.BindProperty binds a property to a field by its name
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "BindProperty-bug"
2. Select the asset "Collection" in the Project window
3. Tick/untick the property "Is Enable" in the Inspector
Expected results: only the "Is Enable" property is ticked/unticked in the Inspector
Actual results: the "Is Enable" property and all other properties are ticked/unticked in the Inspector
Reproducible with: 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a17
Could not test with: 2018.4.25f1
1. It is reproducible because Property and PropertyCollection classes have a field "IsEnabled"
2. It is not reproducible when the name of the field "IsEnabled" is changed in Property class or in PropertyCollection class
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background