Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.12f1, 2022.2.0b7, 2023.1.0a4
Bent Normals and Shadergraph
See this thread [https://forum.unity.com/threads/bent-normals-confusion.1271636/#post-8118128]
In shadergraph, bent normal for spec occlusion falls back on normal if not available.
This is not the case in HDRP/Lit.
Expected outcome: behaviors should be the same or the docs should mention this
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0a4):
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2.0b7):