Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.12f1, 2022.2.0b7, 2023.1.0a4
Bent Normals and Shadergraph
In shadergraph, bent normal for spec occlusion falls back on normal if not available.
This is not the case in HDRP/Lit.
Expected outcome: behaviors should be the same or the docs should mention this
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Excessive Z-fighting occurs between two polygons when on Android
- Empty string is returned when using AssetImporter.userData
- Nested coroutines get stopped when calling StopCoroutine()
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"