Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.12f1, 2022.2.0b7, 2023.1.0a4
Bent Normals and Shadergraph
In shadergraph, bent normal for spec occlusion falls back on normal if not available.
This is not the case in HDRP/Lit.
Expected outcome: behaviors should be the same or the docs should mention this
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine