Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Behaviour.IsActiveAndEnabled returns true when used on a script-disabled object with an Animation component
How to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open user's attached project (LegacyAnimationEnabledBug.zip)
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe what is outputted in the console
Expected result: Behaviour.IsActiveAndEnabled returns false
Actual result: Behaviour.IsActiveAndEnabled returns true
Reproducible in: 2017.3.1p4, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.18f1 2018.3.0b12, 2019.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone