Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Behaviour.IsActiveAndEnabled returns true when used on a script-disabled object with an Animation component
How to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open user's attached project (LegacyAnimationEnabledBug.zip)
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe what is outputted in the console
Expected result: Behaviour.IsActiveAndEnabled returns false
Actual result: Behaviour.IsActiveAndEnabled returns true
Reproducible in: 2017.3.1p4, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.18f1 2018.3.0b12, 2019.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse